- Highlight the growth potential of the space sector to Irish businesses
- Act as a credible single representative organisation regarding investment of government funding for ESA & EU Space
- Provide a forum for members to explore and initiate joint space business development opportunities in global space markets through “clustering”
- Advise Irish space manufacturing and service companies and promote the development of local supply chains for the space sector
- Support members in overcoming barriers to investment in technology and innovation relevant to global space market opportunities
- Promote and develop the collective profile of the Irish space industry
- Provide members with easy access to training and education through the existing Space Industry Skillnet and academic partners’ programmes, driven by the training needs of our members.